We are a Irish-owned business located at Unit 8B North West Business Park, Collooney, Co Sligo, Ireland. F91 X729
Tel: 071 9133409.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website.
- We are committed to ensuring your privacy, we do not, under any circumstance, share or sell names or any other information about our online visitors.
- Personal information that you supply on our website Orbicon Print will only be used to complete transactions on our website which you have requested.
- Any information which you provide is not made available to any third parties, and is used by Orbicon Print only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
- All payments are processed securely and confidentially by Paypal and Stripe.
- We will not have access to your credit card detail at any time other than point of payment.
- We will use the necessary security safeguards to protect personal information against, loss, theft and unauthorised access
As you browse our website cookies will be placed on your computer. Cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. It helps us provide you with a positive browsing experience and allows us to improve our website. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a more personalised web experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, email, address or telephone number, nor do they damage your computer or contain viruses. You can choose to opt out and/or delete these cookies via your web browser by simply clicking on your browsing settings, clicking on your history and clear browsing data.
General Protection Regulation (GDPR) Support
The following provision applies to your Personal data supplied by you (also known as “data subject”) as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), within the EU and effective from 25th May 2018.
What Information do we collect
We collect your personal data that you provide us online at our website. Our Website is owned by Orbicon Print, Sligo. You are sharing your information with Orbicon Print. The personal data we collect from you is your name, address, address for delivery, email address, phone/mobile numbers, credit card number and related information to your credit card as supplied by you at our website. We collect this personal information to facilitate customer service and enable us to contact you with regards to your purchase and delivery. We also collect information from cookies and beacons, details of this are outlined below in our “sharing information” section.
We will retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (maximum six months ) and GDPR regulations to resolve any disputes and enforce our terms and conditions if necessary. We also keep your personal data (maximum six months) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services such as an extra print run and to maintain a record of your financial transaction amount for financial reporting purposes.
You can request to delete, access, update, correct your information you provided to us by sending us an email at email@example.com and calling us at 071 91 33409. EFFECTIVE DATE 25THMAY 2018.
You are 100% responsible for the accuracy of your layouts. Please proof read all layouts carefully. Should the job contain manufacturing errors and/or defects and/or not do not match the approved proof, we would re-run the job at no charge, or alternatively offer you a full refund. We maintain the right to judge what a manufacturing error and defect is. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Product to the vendor.
Other factors which we will not refund:
- a) If you are unhappy with the quality of your photo uploaded. The quality of the photo uploaded by our customers is outside our control.
- b) Computer settings vary from computer to computer and may mean the card preview in screen may have ever so slightly different tonal representations from our printing presses.
- c) If you approve a proof that has missing or wrong information, capitalisation or spelling mistakes or typos, we will not provide a refund. Therefore, it’s very important to review your proof carefully prior to your approval and your purchase.
- e) Should your stationery order arrive with a substandard quality or low quality level of printing, we will reprint or refund the product that fails to meet expectations. This is subject to the full return of the item(s) at the customer’s cost within 5 days, and our inspection of item(s) to confirm the issue.
- f) In order to minimise any dissatisfaction, we offer a sample service on some of our products so you can inspect the design before placing your full order. All samples are sent out to the same standard to that of an actual finished order. Small charge for this service.
- g) Goods damaged in transit – Please do not sign for or except goods which you feel have got damaged in transit. Please ask the driver to return the goods to Orbicon Print
- h) If you have placed an order and previously ordered a sample, and then are unhappy with the standard of the product, please call us on 071 9133409 to see how we can help you.